Saturday, October 25, 2008

Beyond Twenty Five: The Beginning

"For everything, absolutely everything, above and below, visible and invisible,... everything got started in him and finds its purpose in him." Colossians 1:16


"What on Earth Am I here for?” Rick Warren famous questions in his book - The Purpose Driven Life. He said it's not about you. The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, your peace of mind, or even your happiness.

Everything starts with new beginning. The search for the purpose of life has puzzled people for thousands of years. For me, searching for my purpose is actually a big question. I start searching. I evaluate my life, and then I decided to start shaping it through God. Bringing back all the glory to him. Sharing things of what I have and what I learned through my experiences.

Why this blog is entitled "Beyond Twenty Five"? I don't know. It just burst to my head one night when I’m thinking what will be my plans when I reached the age of twenty five (25). That's it. It’s a coincidence that I created this personal blog beyond 25 because today is October 26, 2008 (Philippine TimeZone)

I started to create this blog even its 147 days before my birthday, March 22, 1984 (the day when I will reach the age of 25). My plan it to start writing my life long journey beyond that date, the start of everything new.

I changed my plans. I started to write, and today is the beginning. I think it is more exciting to begin writing and putting into words my journey, challenges and experiences of life starting today. Let’s say this is the prelude of my box-office movie of the lifetime. So, watch for this. It has no commercial break. It could be trilling, drama, comedy, romance and suspense.

No comments: