Sunday, November 2, 2008

Back to work!

After the 2 days holiday vacation due to All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day, people are hurry coming back to work and daily activities this week. Big number of travelers and vacationer coming from their hometowns are stationed from different bus stations, airports and pier.

For me, its a brand new day. Coming from a week long sick leave and rushing schedules of posting of grades, my line of work is back to normal. I have less scheduled activities for this week. I don't have urgent reports to be submitted because of the enrollment period scheduled and semester vacation of the students. I still have my requested leave today from work but plan to travel this evening to Tanauan City. By the way, second semester is approaching very fast that means I will be having a new class schedule, new set of students, new lessons to prepare and life to begin.

No comments: